Thursday, August 28, 2014

Santa Stache for CCMC318

It's Thursday (already!) and I can't wait for you to see my card today!  I had so much fun making this card for the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge.  Here's the colors for this week.

I love the soft look of these colors, a very beautiful combination.  It took me a little to figure out what to do because I wanted to use new stamps and I only have Halloween and Christmas to work with.  So, I went with Santa Stache.

Isn't this nutcracker perfect with these colors?!  I love the mustache with Basic Grey, he looks so dapper!  Here's a list of supplies.

Stamps:  Santa Stache
Paper: Basic Grey. Soft Sky, Hello Honey, Whisper White
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Blendabilities:  Smokey Slate, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana, Skin Tones
Accessories: Mustache Framelit, Lucky Star Embossing Folder, Confetti Stars Punch

Now, head on over to Create with Connie and Mary for more details about the challenge plus more beautiful cards from the Design Team.  They also have all the details about the Holiday Card "Create"tions Collection that starts next week, you won't want to miss it!

Thanks for visiting!  Happy Stamping!!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




7 comments:

Deb said...

These colors are great for this image! just makes me smile!! Love it!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love your card Nicole - this is one of my favourite stamps, so fun!

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Your nutcracker is awesome! I love him combined with these colors.

Lisa Martz said...

When I saw this stamp set in the mini catalog...I was puzzled! But I have seen so many cute samples and this one is one of them! DARLING! Makes me see this set in a whole new light!

Melissa Davies said...

What an adorable nutcracker! These are fun colors for the holidays!

Margaret Raburn said...

Om my goodness!! This little guy is SO CUTE... love him!! What a great card you've made, love your coloring! You're making me want this stamp!!!

Connie Babbert said...

LOVE him!!! What an awesome card that I will be casing! Great job with the color challenge this week!